● Visa Application
Conference participants who bear a foreign passport may need to apply for a Chinese visa to visit China, except those passport holders from Singapore, Brunei, and Japan. Participants can apply for a visa at the Chinese embassy or consulate in the region where they live. To avoid any uncertainty, participants are advised to apply for the visa as early as possible, at least one month in advance.
For most attendees, it is easier to apply for a Tourist ("L") visa, for which no invitation letter is required for the application.
* For more information, please get in touch with the local Chinese Embassy in your country.
1. The invitation letter will be issued by the ICSI Committee Board after the successful registration is finished.
2. Your name provided must be exactly the same as it appears on your passport. Any discrepancy between your name on your ticket and on your invitation letter or other documentation could lead to a delay and/or denial of your visa application.
3. Please note that the ICSI Conference and its organizing committees are not authorized to assist with your VISA application process beyond providing the Notification of Invitation Letter issued by the ICSI Conference and conference Committee Board. Should your application be denied, ICSI Conference and its organizing committee cannot change the decision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, nor will the ICSI Conference and its organizing committee engage in any discussion or correspondence with the MOFA or the Embassy on behalf of the applicant. The registration fee cannot be refunded when the VISA application of an individual is denied.
4. It takes around one month for the Embassy to process the VISA application, please register as early as possible and ensure you have enough time to get your visa.
2023 3rd International Conference on Sensors and Information Technology（ICSI 2023） http://ic-si.net/